*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662603-Coincidences
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1436307
This blog keeps me in touch with WDC. Jamesdillingham.com keeps me in touch elsewhere.
#662603 added August 7, 2009 at 11:40am
Restrictions: None
Coincidences
Wow! My port was really hit yesterday. Thanks to Annie for some of her publicity.

Also thanks to fulldazegal She read all 11 of my book chapters.

For some reason, many people that read my book find that it is filled with coincidences for them. The dates or names or locations mean something. I would like to hear more about this if it happens to you. What's weird is that the book is sci-fi with a spiritual slant...sort of like Stranger in a Strange Land. 2012 is somehow involved. I have always thought of this book as a message to myself but now...who knows.

Anyway, I would love to hear about any coincidences that people have anywhere in their lives. If I get enough, maybe I will publish a book on them. Please be brief but concise. I would like to know what happened and how you interpret the meaning, if any. Please pass this along to others. At the very least, I would like to publish an electronic book of these. I have two electronic books out there now. They are easy to make and cost nothing.

So there you have it ... a challenge. Send me those coincidences and lets make something out of them. You can send them to me here or at my email Jim@shift-work.com.

Back to my book.

© Copyright 2009 Hyperiongate (UN: hyperiongate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyperiongate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662603-Coincidences