*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663880-A-beginning
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#663880 added August 16, 2009 at 7:06pm
Restrictions: None
A beginning
It's been a busy weekend around here. Tearing up the house always seems like extra work when you walk around looking at all the piles that accumulate in rapid sucession. Thankfully, most of those piles found a new home in the garbage. I am so bad about keeping crap we no longer need/use, and the things we swear we'll fix, but seldom do. Seriously, does it ever get fixed? No. It sits around and gets moved from one place to the next until I decide to take back the house from the clutter. What a pattern I've created. Well, I'm done with that. No more, I say. From now on, if it breaks, and no one fixes it within a week, into the garbage it goes. I like being able to relax in my domain, to not have to look at the clutter, or stacks that need to be gone through. Now I've made this promise to myself in the past (countless times in fact), but this time, there is something different.

With a 4 year time table of moving to Lebanon, I can no longer keep that clutter. It can't go with us. If I don't tackle it now, then I'll be doing it later, and I'll have plenty to do then. So I bought a book shelf and cleared off my desk. I need a place to do my homework once I go back to college in two weeks. OMG!! I'm going back to college in two weeks. T screams at the top of her lungs, brings the kids running to see what's wrong. *Laugh*

And yes, this is my new name. The third in fact. First I was theresa with the handle of Acert, then Purpleprincess, and used too many handles to name. I wanted to spice things up, get a new start, and that included my blog. I want some kind of theme,not my usual randomness. So today I'm just updating. None of this was supposed to take place until August 17th, but I got too exicted and couldn't wait any longer. I had the plan, so on impulse I carried it out late last night. Crazy, I know. But, no one ever accused me of NOT being crazy.

I left word with three of my groups, need to update a few more,my own included. OOPS. My bad. *Wink* And I only sent one mass email to my friends to let them know what I've done. Guess that's where I head off to now. And don't forget, CRC's auction is up and running. Bid wdc-ers, BID!!

http://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1588177


The letter "T"

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663880-A-beginning