*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665042-Craziness
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#665042 added August 24, 2009 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Craziness
abounds in my town.

First off, yesterday cops were at our neighbors house. Zak was just too curious to stay inside, so he headed across the street to make sure the elderly gentleman was ok. He spoke to the police and to another neighbor before coming home to report what was happening. Seems the old guy was carjacked by two women who roughed him up and dumped him in Detroit on Saturday. When the police came to check on him Sunday, he was no where to be found, and they got worried. Seems the pastor took him to church and were taking care of him (yet another neighbor). Hope he recovers soon and they find his Lincoln.

Today I took Danny back to the doctor. He's getting better. Woots!! Just a few more days of the inhaler and he can start fasting with the rest of us. He has to be at school bright and early tomorrow for link crew and to get a feel for High School. He's not looking forward to it. I am. Both kids at one school, only one drop off and pick up, hot damn, it makes me happy, lol.

Picked up Zak's xrays. I am stunned to see the curve in his spine, in two places. 6 degrees in his lower back, and 20 degrees in his upper back. He sees the orthopedic surgeon next week. I am trying to stay optomistic. Won't do him a bit of good if I freak out. Yet when he saw the xrays, it hit him pretty hard. Poor kid.

Ramadan is kicking my booty. Day three and I feel worse than I did on Saturday. Probably because I slept like crap last night. Hope to hit that deep sleep tonight.

At work today, the hoist broke while a car was up in the air. The oil change, which should have taken only 20 minutes or so turned into 4 hours easy. Getting someone out to repair the darn thing was a nightmare. One call to the landlord, had him calling his previous tennant, and then he called Bill's across the street from us. I of course ran across the street and talked to Bill myself, who told me they called him to get a number, but didn't take it. Well I called, cause if you want something done, you have to do it yourself. *Rolleyes*

Anyway the car finally made it down and we could get back to work.

I am now addicted to facebook. OMG. Finding so many people from HS there. So nice to find Missy again after such a long stretch. I saw my very first concert with her. B52s baby. What a great show.

I'm exhausted, heading out.

Oh

Update

Chapters 3 and half of 4 of Megan's edited.
Reviews for CRC and Mainstream done.

Yes, I rock, mwahahahahahahah

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665042-Craziness