*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665231-Forgiveness
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#665231 added August 26, 2009 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
Forgiveness
Yes, I am capable of forgiveness. Aren't well all? What it comes down to is IF I want to forgive someone. And I guess the answer is simple. If the person in questions as asked for it, and is truly trying to better themselves, then, YES I can forgive. That's the easy part because I am the type of person who constantly goes out on a limb for others. Gawd if you're in need, come to me. I will go out of my way to help. I don't know how to say no.

If you are the person begging for forgiveness, yet continue to stay on the same path, never making amends, and doing the same crap as usual, then, NO. What would be the point? To make you feel better? Blah, so not up for that. Don't bother to ask unless you really want my forgiveness, and you have actually done what it is you say you're going to do. Going through the motions in front of me, and running off to continue on your downward spirial gets you nowhere fast.

Saw this video last night and remebered how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Song is good as well, but the video. So makes me wanna dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMzBLoKSGJI



© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665231-Forgiveness