*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665297-Aug-26
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#665297 added August 26, 2009 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
Aug 26
I am a little depressed. Maybe more disappointed. Okay some people don't like my story but have no real suggestions to help make it better. The suggestions have been more intensity, more build up. didn't like the ending.


The ending. It isn't meant to be liked. You must understand but you don't need to agree. Not all crime stories end happy with all the bad guys going off to jail. That isn't real life. Sometimes there is a plea bargan, or not enough evidence. You may have the perp(s) but can't find the smoking gun.


This is a detecive story, how much intensity do you need? it is follow the leads and solve the crime and the end. Okay I am going to add some things and see if this added POV helps with intensity.


I don't want to do this to satisfy just one person, so I am hoping for more reads to see where it goes. I have had one for the good and one for the bad! So I need to find another 2 or 3 reviewers to read it. anyone?... Hellooo ...anyone out there?
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665297-Aug-26