*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665842-Into-the-groove
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#665842 added August 30, 2009 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Into the groove
One week of Ramadan and all is fine. At least here. My SIL had to go to the hospital because she had food poisoning. Gawd, I feel so bad for her. It's the worst, especially with the heat wave they are having in Lebanon at the moment. Hope she gets better fast.

It's been a crazy weekend. The late nights are so odd for me. I'm not used to being awake late, and the fact that I'm not that tired amazes me. Hubby is such a night owl. But me, not so much.

First test is tomorrow. My only hope is that he picks one the prompts I liked. Chances, slim. Seriously, I have tons of luck, most of it bad. No way am I going to count on getting a writing prompt that I will do well at. OMG was that good grammar or bad? *Bigsmile*

I spent most of today downloading songs to my ipod. I plan to leave for school ten minutes earlier than I did Friday just so I can find a good parking spot. So I want my ipod to help save me from boredom while I wait for the class to start. I so need to remember to shut my phone off, or triple check that it's on vibe.

Sadly, matthewhuge has closed The Weekly Quickie Contest. I always looked forward to that one. It gave me a reason to write something new every week.

Well, I'm out. Need to do a few things before bed.

Megan's Man, chapter 6 revised and posted.


© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665842-Into-the-groove