*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666388-Thurs-Sept-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#666388 added September 4, 2009 at 12:51am
Restrictions: None
Thurs Sept 3
I am sitting here listening to George Younce(now deceased) singing about how God loves to talk to little boys while they are fishin', It is followed by the Laughing song, You can't listen to him laugh with all the kids and not smile and end up laughing yourself!!


Today I rode out to my parents house with my sister to get her toy hauler (5th wheel). It was a fun drive and we talked the whole time. After we talked to the folks, I found out mom is serious about getting her hip replaced. She comes to town at the end of the month to see her doctor. The next day or so dad will go to his doctor appointment. He looks great and his face has filled out and he has a real interest in things again.


Tomorrow Paul and I will travel to Central OR to spend the weekend with long time friends. They have known Paul since they were married in MN and then moved to LA, Ca where I lived and was about three years old at that time. Who would have known that Paul and I would marry, they would move back to MN and live a few years. They moved to Portland and then we did too. Actually since we all belong to the same church organization we consider ourselves family. They are more my parents age (about 6-8 years younger) but we have so much fun with them. Ben plays hockey in the Seniors league and played with Charles Schultz when he waa alive.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666388-Thurs-Sept-3