*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666647-Return-of-the-Smack
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1587540
Not hardcore enough to be ultra nerdy, but it's not that shallow, either.
#666647 added September 6, 2009 at 2:55pm
Restrictions: None
Return of the Smack
Heroes is starting back up on the 21st, so why am I less than enthused ? Let's take a look.

*Star* Apparently Claire's going to engage in "Sapphic experimentation" this season. *Sick* THat's not shark jumping, people. That's Usain Bolt performing the long jump over 15 great whites lined up next to each other. (And for the record, I like making Usain Bolt references, because he's better than the underwater android.)

*Star* Hiro's more than likely going to live (and I was jonesin' for a good death scene).

*Star* Sylar will still be around, which means the crazy ass fans will remain.

*Star* Greg Beeman will be working on another show, so no Heroes blog entries from him. He's actually working on the new Melrose Place spinoff, which I'm tempted to watch because of him. And in case you're wondering about his blog, check it out here. http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/

*Star* Mohinder is looking to written out of the show. I'm not thrilled about it because Mohinder has been my main reason to watch. On the other hand, they have violated his canon nine ways from Sunday and have kept him from Peter. That ticks me off, and if you saw Season One, you'd understand why. While much chatter has been made about how well Zach and Sendhil work together, I really think Sendhil and Milo had much better onscreen chemistry. It felt way less, dunno, obvious. Fans responded well to it whenever it was shown, but the creative staff ignored that fan reaction. This is why I think Tim Kring deserves to eat E. coli contaminated shit and die. *Angry*

*Star* I have my misgivings about this whole Carnival theme they're touting this season.

*Star* There so far are no plans for Monica to come back. She's the only female character I ever liked on the show. She wasn't whiny or angry and had a solid moral base. She deserves a lot better than what she's been given. Argh!


On that note, I will be watching, but my attention will be split between that and trying to get my muses to calm down. They're hurling ideas at me faster than I can contain them, and my muses keep telling me that at least one needs to stick so I can be responsible for improving Karl's career. God, what terrible motivation to write. Muses, Karl, I hate you all right about now. *facepalm*


© Copyright 2009 Elisa the Bunny Stik (UN: soledad_moon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elisa the Bunny Stik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666647-Return-of-the-Smack