*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667363-Sept-11
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#667363 added September 11, 2009 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
Sept 11
We all remember where we were on this day 8 years ago. My son was there one week and a day before it happened. I am glad he came home and they waited a week. I wish they would have waited forever.





I have not mentioned that I belong to a book club. We started meeting this past spring with the idea that some of us needed to get out of our reading rut and reading something we would have never considered. It has been just that. We started with 2-3 books a month to choose from. Our list was quite a wide range of genre. Billy Crystal's 700 Sundays, Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox (WOW what a book) Wake up I'm Fat by Camryn Manhiem, Dog On It, Bee Season, Secret Life of Bees, Almost Moon, A book about shells by Charles Linbergs wife. It was interesting and one that can be read over and over. Shadows of the Wind-A beautiful book. Julie and Julia (I won't be reading it, I saw the movie and the book?? not so good I have heard)


© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667363-Sept-11