*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668247-i-am-in-Lincoln-City
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#668247 added September 18, 2009 at 11:19am
Restrictions: None
i am in Lincoln City
My daughter and our friend, Sarah came to visit. We made soap yesterday and mmm they smell so good, I can't wait to use them.


I am starting a new business. I was skeptical when I first heard about it but when my friend told me he was getting out of debt, and able to keep his 1 million dollar home from foreclosure AND he was GIVEN a Lexus in 13 month after sarting, I was on board.


In 4 days I have made $200. Of the $300 I invested and I don't have to SELL anything. I only have to help others go for the goals they want. When I saw what my friend is doing and getting, it was a no brainer. At first I said I can't do this. He said can you find just 3 friends that trust you to sign up and get back the $300. That I can do. He said I will help you get what you need if you will help them get what they need. That's all? Yes, the rest will work itself out. If you want what I have you will have to work like I do. I committed. I am guessing it may take me 12-18 months to get my Lexus, or it could take 24 months. I am willing to work at this so I can have money coming in every month for the rest of my life and for my kids. Residual income is like installing a door for $50.00 and then they pay you every time it opens and closes. That is my kind of retirement.


I am sure that I will be updating as time passes.have a good weekend.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668247-i-am-in-Lincoln-City