*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670013-This-and-that
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#670013 added October 1, 2009 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
This and that
*Note* I have to admit I've been looking forward to the Halloween decorations on WdC.

*Note* Matt, my six-year-old, took a pair of his socks and put them on his bear's feet. Well, they were cold! *Wink* He's been feeling puny lately - I imagine it's sinus drainage - so we are going to the doctor, if they would ever call me back. I imagine they are extra busy today - it took several minutes for me to get a call in because of a busy signal.

*Note* They have hired a new assistant at work. She has been obnoxious to everybody. We don't know what her problem is, but I do know that we got a lot of stress relief by standing around outside by the portables the other day and talking bad about her.

*Note* I have a wicker chest that I keep my blankets in. The top had something or the other wrong with it, so we took it off. My dogs take turns crawling in there among all the blankets and going to sleep. Wimzy is in there now, asleep, and a precious thing she is too.

*Note* I'm glad we have made it around to October - one of my favorite months of the year.

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670013-This-and-that