*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670840-Wednesday-October-7-2009
Rated: 13+ · Book · Environment · #1392154
A modest journal.
#670840 added November 1, 2009 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009

         Hello, friends.  I'm doing well though I saw my GP yesterday for chest pains and he sent me to the hospital for STAT blood work.  All is normal was the final report. 

         Last night I felt a lump under my arm and called my gynecologist today to rule out the need for another mamogram---possibility of cancer.  She told me that because it is close to the surface and red, it is non-cancerous and probably just a clogged pore or ingrown hair.  She told me to treat it with Neosporin(sp?) and if it doesn't go away, I'm set to come back and see her in two weeks for a sonogram.

         I'm tired of spending so much money to make sure I'm still normal, fear of dieing because of a failure to check out the obvious.  I've spent over $4,000 in medical bills this year, and I have insurance.  They continue to raise their deductibles so that they actually get money from the insurees without having to pay anything out.  Crazy.

         I'm having a minor problems with our receptionist at the office ---- when I call her she cuts me short and then hangs up on me.  It's obvious she doesn't like me----but even more obvious that she is rude, obnoxious and unprofessional.  My encounters with her increase my already high stress/anxiety. 

         Working at a high-volume law office for an attorney without enemies creates multiple deadlines every day.  On top of that, I am dealing with a tormenting receptionist.  (Woe is me.)

         It's not so bad.  I still have a lot to be thankful for --- a great big family and a few friends.  Besides that, my boss likes me and most if not all of the attorneys at the office like me --- or put up with me without complaint.  =)

         Thank you, Lord, for having mercy on me, a sinner striving to please you in word and deed. 

         Take care and beware... Halloween is just around the corner.  *Cat*


© Copyright 2009 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670840-Wednesday-October-7-2009