*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671175-Aaaahhhhhhhhhh
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#671175 added October 10, 2009 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Aaaahhhhhhhhhh
Seriously, this whole wrapping up my hand ~ a major pain in my ass! And that's an understatement. I hate every second of it. It's too tight, too loose, itchy, in my way, can't get wet, messes with my typing, and so on.

I blame the witch doctor, oh yes, the infamous Dr. E. That woman is going to drive me to insanity, I swear it. The more I see her, the less I like her, the more I believe she got her MD from some crackerjack box. Seriously! This is not a joke. I'm in for my hand and the woman wants to give me Naproxyn. HELLOOOOOOO! Allergic, not allowed, which she damn well should know, but noooooo. That would take effort, like looking at my records that are in her hand, right in front of her face. I remind her. She stops, stares off into space and says, "Oh, I have no idea what anti-inflammatory I could give you." Are you kidding me? Is she not a doctor? Apparently my theories have been dead on all along. Before I leave, she wants me to get an Allergy shot, which I've already declined two weeks ago when I was sick and in her office. I am getting a strange vibe that the woman likes needles and wants to stick me.

The boys continue to get straight A's. Zak's sudden drive toward success amazes me. He's done a complete 360 with regards to school. He's now torn between which direction to take in college, but I think I may have given him a nudge. I think that boy can do whatever he puts his mind to, which he's proving by his grades this years. So I told him not to choose, to do both. Won't hurt him at all, and he'll get to do both things that he loves ~ Architecture and Anime. Best of both worlds, not too shabby. *Wink* Danny's mouth is sore, he's already complaining about the braces. Wonder if I'll have to listen to that for the next year and a half. Zak is still waiting for word as to when his will be coming off. If not soon, then I'll have to take him back to finish up his senior pictures. Tired of waiting.

While driving down the freeway Tuesday night, we passed a billboard and I screamed! If we weren't starving and in a hurry, I would have made hubby turn around so we could pass it again. I want a picture of it. I HAVE to have one. What advertising for my favorite radio morning show and my favorite saying ~ IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES Dave and Chuck the Freak of 89X. I have to get a picture of it so I can post it in my Friday blogs. If you live in the Metro Detroit area, they are popping up all over town.

Test was a breeze except for one question. I was the second person finished and bolted out of class early. Let's just hope I get a decent grade. I need the points. No homework this weekend, can't complain about that.

Two weeks in a row and no entries for the Weekly Quickie. I'm bummed. Ricky is probably wishing he passed it on to another. So this round I'll make it an open prompt, and I think I'm going to make a shout out for a guest judge. I am itching to write.

I signed up to participate in
FORUM
14 Days, 7 Prompts, 1 Story Contest  (E)
Can you turn 7 prompts, given every 48 hours, into one story?
#1527320 by Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT
This will be challenge for sure, one I'm looking forward to. I miss writing on the fly. The 15 for 15 was a good exercise for me, so I'm looking forward to stretching my skills a bit more.

Here's a shout out ~ Thanks to JACE - House Targaryen and Olivia K.Homecoming

I love the mb from Jace. It was totally unexpected and I thank you for it, my friend. Liv, I miss you around here and was stunned with your generous donation to the Weekly Quickie. Thank you. It is very much appreciated.

~~It has been brought to my attention that my blog is gaining the wrong kind of interest. What puzzles me is this. If you don't like what you read here, then don't click on the link. It's mine, belongs to me, and I've never once said anything that was untrue. I stand behind every word I write. Want proof, just ask. Am I lowering myself into the mire because of how I go about certain issues? Probably. There is a saying ~ fight fire with fire. Those that want to sling the mud my way will find that I can throw it back just as hard. I don't back down. I won't go away. I'm here to stay, so deal with it!~~

MAXINE SAYS

I don't know why they call it hurricane season. My relatives don't start blowing in for another couple of months.

I'll be impressed when they make a thermostat that programs for hot flashes.

If my stock did any worse, they'd be listed in the obits.

Thanks to the internet I can now see my house from space. It still looks like a dump, but at least it's a teeny dump.

Men. You can't live with 'em and you can't get someone to test milk you think may have gone bad without 'em.

Whoever said 'fun for the entire family' obviously doesn't know my family.

My boss asked me to take an anger management class this year. I told him I'm angry enough with management as it is.

Reach for the stars! It keeps your chest from sagging.

*Pumpkin* racheld needs prayers.

T is out




© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671175-Aaaahhhhhhhhhh