*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671388-And-now-for-something-completely-different
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1587540
Not hardcore enough to be ultra nerdy, but it's not that shallow, either.
#671388 added January 16, 2010 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
And now for something completely different
I'm caught up on Heroes. Due to my work schedule, fanfic, political career stuff and wedding planning, I haven't had a chance to catch up until now. It's better than I expected, although it is pretty dark what with it being about redemption. I'm a little too tired to bring out the Popnotes of Doom, but I will offer up the following bits. Spoilers ahead and stuff (unless you've already seen the episodes).

*Bullet* Seems like Mohinder helped Hiro and Peter out sometime before this volume began. How I don't know. Though he has yet to appear in any episodes, I do remember him having a project out in London that filmed around the same time as the beginning of this volume. So we might see him. Might. I'm not so sure.

*Bullet* I'm not so sure what to make of all these new characters. I do like Emma. She seems to be the easiest of the characters for viewers to grasp. The carnival crew is...vague. I don't completely like them, but their lack of a clear side has kept them in my good graces. And we're not going to talk about Gretchen. We just won't. I'm cringing all over. And why the fuck did Annie off herself? I'd really like to know.

*Bullet* I apologize for the acronym use in advance. Still, Zachary Qunito=LOL. I think that's all I need to say.

*Bullet* Hiro IS dying! Ya-fucking-TTA! Sorry. I should not be so enthusiastic, but I am. I can't help myself. But even with that hanging over his head and the new family dynamics that will eventually emerge, there's something still sunny about it all. And yet, even surrounded by people, I feel like they're portraying Hiro as an island, which feels way more...right than it should.

*Bullet* I say if they really want to improve the ratings they need to carve out a character who has no powers at all and then get some solid casting. In completely unrelated news, I'll be watching The Bourne Supremacy later this week. I still haven't decided if I'll watch with the volume on or off. *Pthb*


© Copyright 2010 Elisa the Bunny Stik (UN: soledad_moon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elisa the Bunny Stik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671388-And-now-for-something-completely-different