*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671655-Tuesday-October-13-2009
Rated: 13+ · Book · Environment · #1392154
A modest journal.
#671655 added October 13, 2009 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009

         This evening I attended a writers group, led by a Moderator, Stacy, with the support of her mother, Paula(?).  After a few meetings, I'll learn everyone's name -- hope, hope, pray, pray.  There were over twelve participants with varying styles and genre's of writing.  Those with whom I am privileged to accompany range from beginner to published author.  It's a wholesome group.  We comment on the context of what is written (as read by its author), not whether or not we like the style or agree/disagree with its intent/belief/philosophy.  Fun.  Fun.  Fun.

         I've also joined a book club and ordered the book yesterday, through Amazon.  If it arrives on time for me to complete it before the monthly meeting (October 20), then I will participate.  Otherwise, I'll read it on my own, invest in the next book, and ready myself for the November meeting.

         I have enrolled in the Writer's Academy as well and plan to take Poetry Device classes, beginning the first of November, via the www.writing.com group of Rising Stars.

         This is a month of renewal and new beginnings for me... all about socializing, becoming more socially-oriented and perfecting my poetry. 

         My day at the office was not a great precursor to my evening ---- had to deal with one vindictive meany and a rude, cranky bully --- both coworkers.  I fumbled through by the grace and mercy of God -- shaken but not broken.  Since my time of the month begins in two days and my emotions/feelings/nerves are quickly rising to the surface.  I hope not to crash and burn.  I'll be walking in the Spirit by the grace of my God... one day at a time.  God be merciful to me, a sinner, determined to stay on His narrow path to glory.

         Have a great week. 

© Copyright 2009 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671655-Tuesday-October-13-2009