*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674210-The-Scoop
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#674210 added November 1, 2009 at 5:43pm
Restrictions: None
The Scoop
The Marcher Lord Select contests officially started today!

It consists of two separate contests: the Main contest and Premise contest. Phase I for the main contest consists of the 20-word premise, 100-word blurb and a single-page synopsis. The winner of this contest will be published -- although the publisher, Jeff Gerke still makes the final decision.

Phase I of the Premise contest (where I'm an entrant) is the Title of the book and 20-word premise. The 20 stories with the most votes moves on to Phase II, with a total of four phases. For the winners of this contest, Jeff Gerke will read the entire manuscript and decide whether or not it will be published. There's no guarantee, but at least we're moved to the top of his reading list. For the ones who didn't win, they aren't immediately rejected; they'll just have to wait a little longer for that thirsted after "Send your entire manuscript."

I hope you'll participate in the contest as a voter. The more the merrier. The only caveat is you'll have to vote at least three times and you'll have to sign up as a member to the forum. Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, especially if they like science fiction and/or fantasy, please send them over as well.

Voting begins November 13th.

To find out more click here: http://wherethemapends.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=mlpselect

© Copyright 2009 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674210-The-Scoop