*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675393-BETA--Individual-Reviews-for-Book-Item-Entries
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#675393 added November 9, 2009 at 2:44am
Restrictions: None
[BETA] Individual Reviews for Book Item Entries!
Hello Members,

Back in August, I had posted "Some advance warning... where I introduced that we'd be updating the review system to allow members to review individual entries/chapters within Book Items. I'm pleased to say that this update is now in place for official testing by the membership! *Smile*

Members can now review the book item as a whole along with each individual chapter. Each review given to a different part of the book (or the book as a whole) is eligible to receive any Gift Point auto-reward set for the item.

The number of ratings on a book item will be the total of all ratings given to it and the average rating will be the same cumulation. If you come upon a book item that you've previously rated/reviewed, you should now be able to go back and review the individual chapters.

(Note: All members with Book Items that offer auto-rewards have been sent an email notifying them about this change to the review system. Anyone wishing to alter their Gift Point auto-rewards based on the update should do so as soon as possible.)

*Star* A reminder this is a BETA posting announcement, which means this is still in testing and development. We appreciate all bug reports, feature enhancements, general opinions, etc. It is helpful if you post them there and provide links to any examples you'd like to share.


Thanks!
~~SM


© Copyright 2009 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675393-BETA--Individual-Reviews-for-Book-Item-Entries