*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675750-As-my-tag-says---Lost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #1617077
Crazy author, red ink is for editors.
#675750 added November 11, 2009 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
As my tag says - Lost
I'm in a slightly bad mood today. My daughter received an email from her "father" today. He was bad talking me, saying things that weren't even true. I had to send a reply. I couldn't help it. Yeah, in the past I've done the same thing, and at times I still do, but not to my daughter. She shouldn't have to listen to that. At the end of the email I wrote, "If you don't have anything nice to say, quit emailing her."

We used to get along really well, but this past Christmas, his family emailed me (his family, not him) asking if she could come to Florida to see them for the holidays. I said no. She spent the previous two Christmas' with them. I thought it was my turn. After that, his family came out of the wood work sending me and MY PARENTS nasty letters, emails, and even trying to call. It was all a really big pain. Apparently, he tells his family some really blatant lies about how well he takes care of his daughter. Most of them stopped when my dad told them that he only pays $20.00 a month child support. But, the whole thing set off this little one sided feud. He some how got in his head that since I said she couldn't go to Florida, that meant he couldn't ever see her again. So... he hasn't seen her in over a year. He's even threatened to sue me for visitation and told my daughter he was going to call child services. I told him AGAIN today that I never said he couldn't see her, though I'm beginning to think maybe he shouldn't. I wonder if I took all these emails and letters to a judge would he give me a restraining order against the whole family. *Smile* That would be nice.

Enough of that. I don't want to dwell on it. It will only upset me more.

I was trying to think of something to write all day yesterday, but I came up with nothing, again. I really don't want to edit. I've tried a few times lately, but I end up doing something else. Speaking of editing, every time I let something sit for a few months, as suggested by most people, I end up making huge changes and basically rewriting the whole book. Does anyone else have this problem? I've been rewriting the same book for ten years. It's starting to get annoying. I think I have like 3 maybe 4 different beginnings now... no 5. They are all so different thought that they could each be a different book. Maybe I should go read through all my older stuff and see if any ideas spark. I know washing dishes does nothing for my imagination. I have to do those too.

Jezz

© Copyright 2009 Jezz - Lost (UN: jezzilin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jezz - Lost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675750-As-my-tag-says---Lost