*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675756-More-of-Nano-and-stuff
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#675756 added November 11, 2009 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
More of Nano and stuff.
Remnants of Ida...tail winds and rain. Great! I love this wind. It cools the place and makes the AC obsolete.

It seems the tougher my life gets, the harder I push. I'm sure I'll turn into jelly, soon. Between hubby's tiny operation, the taking out of a mole gone bad on his back, and my own adjustment to a blood-thinning medicine, I still wrote quite a bit for NaNo. To be fair, last few chapters were exciting to write, and I didn't have to brood over them. At this time, I'm at 21,084 words, and the good thing is, today I'm home. I am hoping to near the midpoint mark. Crossing my fingers...

At this juncture, I discovered I have two novels in one. The real story is Rosie's, the mother. But Maya's, the daughter's, voice is so fresh and loud. I am thinking...thinking...although I'll leave things as they are and continue on. I hate to say, maybe later, because I know later will never come. Maybe I can rearrange the chapter order...That I'll do for sure, but I haven't figured out how to make Rosie rise over Maya... Btw, I don't like Rosie as a person all that much, but I really like Maya. Maybe I'll dream about this or something. *Laugh*

While wrestling with NaNo and my real life, I wrote my next newsletter, which makes me happy. I also read Famous Writers School by Steven Carter to the halfway point while in the doctor's waiting room. A really good novel most of us may find close to our hearts. I'll probably finish it sometime by the end of the week, if I can steal time from NaNo.

Before I write some more, I'll go bake a bread and a cake. It's amazing how uplifting food is. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2009 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675756-More-of-Nano-and-stuff