*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676146-Drinking-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #1617077
Crazy author, red ink is for editors.
#676146 added November 14, 2009 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Drinking Game
My husband and I went out last night. It's not something we do a lot. His friend at work asked him to come hang out and play this card game called Circle of Death. Here's how it works:

Make a ring with the cards on the table. The first person draws a card, but they can only use one hand to do so and may not break the ring of cards. If they do break the ring, they take a drink. Draw clockwise one person at a time and complete tasks before another draw is made.

Now, depending on what their card is, they act:

2-7 red - they drink that number of drinks. 4 of hearts means they have to drink 4 drinks.

2-7 black - they can assign the drinks to other players any way they want. 4 of clubs means they can make each person drink if 4 people are playing, or give all the drinks to one person, divide them between 2 people, or drink themselves.

8 any color - Categories. The player that drew the card says something like writing websites. Clockwise, the other players respond with names until someone can't think of one, then that person drinks one drink. And yes when the category comes back to the drawer, he too must answer his own category. Five second answer time.

9 any color - Rhyme Time. The player says a word. Clockwise, the other players reply with a word that rhymes. Whoever stops the rhyming, drinks one drink. The drawer too must have a rhyme ready on his turn. Five second answer time.

10 any color - Thumb Master. The person that draws this card can place his thumb on the table at any time. The rest of the players must follow suit. The last player to get his thumb on the table must take one drink. This person is the thumb master until another player draws a ten, then the responsibility falls to the new 10 holder.

Jack any color - Jack back. The person one seat to the right of the drawer must take one drink.

Queen any color - Question Master. Much like the 10 this person holds this position until another Queen is drawn. The Question Master can ask questions of anyone at the table, but if they answer his questions, they must take a drink. If he says, "Can I use your lighter?" Just throw it at him. Don't say, "Yes." If they ask who's turn it is, don't answer or you will drink.

King any color - Rule Master. The drawer may make one rule that will be in effect for the remainder of the game. When another King is drawn, the new rule DOES NOT replace the old rule. You have to keep track of both. Of course, breaking the rule or rules means you take a drink, or two, or three, depending on how many times you broke the rule. Some rules put in effect last night:

There is a little monkey clinging to the side of your drink. Take him off before you drink and put him back on when you are done.

No one at the table may swear.

No one at the table may laugh, smile, or giggle.

No one at the table may say the words drink, drank, or drunk.

Ace any color - Everyone at the table takes one drink.

Enjoy!
Jezz

© Copyright 2009 Jezz - Lost (UN: jezzilin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jezz - Lost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676146-Drinking-Game