*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679374-Moved-AND-have-PC-AND-learning-Humility
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1342524
Reading, Writing, Pondering: Big Life Themes, Literature, Contemporary/Historical Issues
#679374 added December 9, 2009 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Moved AND have PC AND learning Humility
Earlier this evening I was so furious I was spitting nails; I'd discovered that my family members, who had suffered a home fire and had been living in motels for 10 days, with their five young children, had been denied church assistance because of a rumour that they participated in a certain unacceptable activity--the rumour first of all was false, because none of them participate in that, and secondly, served to harm the children because aid was withheld when they so desperately needed a home, heat, and security. I was furious..I am still furious about that and spouting out Scriptures about as fast as I can think. Yet, in the midst of all this, and my decision to leave the community, here I am in a warm new home myself, with for the first time in 14 years, an accessible computer of my own (accessible any time, day or night), safety (no fear of fire or flood), in the best home I'd ever lived in. Humility is the Lesson, my friends-humility and gratitude.

© Copyright 2009 Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer (UN: fantasywrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679374-Moved-AND-have-PC-AND-learning-Humility