*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679737-Totally
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#679737 added December 13, 2009 at 10:28am
Restrictions: None
Totally...
AWESOME! My baby went and passed his driver's test this morning ~ In the rain, and in icy conditions. WOOTS, go Zako, go Zako, go, go, go Zako. Yeah, he hates that nickname I gave him when he was only a day old. Gawd imagine my surprise when I see they want him to back into the parking spot, knowing it's something we NEVER practiced. It didn't matter, he did it, and amazed his mother who stood out in the cold watching. *Smile* I only have one thing to say. That's my boy! *Wink*

Been so crazy around here. I am close to hoping a jet tomorrow to go help out when my MIL is released from the hospital on Tuesday. It can be done, but it would mean I would miss my final exam. I worked hard to pass that class, and am getting a solid A. Only thing is, it is only and pass or fail class. So if I had to miss the final, I would just have to see if I could take the grammar portion of the entrance exam to ENG 131 again. I have learned a lot in that class, and accomplished my goal, so it's all good. Family comes first, and if I'm needed I will go.

Squeaked out my quickie entry, and I hate it. And now for some exciting news....

"The Weekly Quickie Contest"   by Dawn Embers

IS NOW

A banner for activities that are sponsored by the Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group.

This means that prizes have been adjusted. So please check out the contest, and if you haven't joined UEN, I ask you to do so. It's the only Newsletter I get anymore, and I am always excited to find it in my email.

I have a sick friend, so I'm sending some healing vibes their way. And Dr. T's advice, rest, rest, and more...you guessed it REST. *Bigsmile*

MAXINE SAYS

I decided to do my Christmas 'not buying anybody anything' early this year. Ok...done!

My house is filled with the sweet aroma of freshly-baked holiday treats. Yep, those scented candles come in every fragrance you can think of.

I've decided to bake this Christmas. So don't tell me miracles don't happen.

The holidays are a great time to give of yourself. Yeah, if I was ever going to, this would be the time. No question.

I like nice warm muffins in the morning. So I wear long johns. *Laugh*

It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride. Especially if you enjoy staring at a horse's rear end while freezing your jingle bells off.

NOW who can't relate to that?

T is out!






© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679737-Totally