*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682599-Conversations-with-Calliope--Prepared-for-Anything
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1411345
Dialogue with my muse
#682599 added January 5, 2010 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
Conversations with Calliope- Prepared for Anything

It is well to be prepared for life as it is, but it is better to be prepared to make life better than it is.~ Sargent Shriver

JOE: Good evening Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good evening Joe. I wasn't expecting to hear from you at this late hour.
JOE: I started my new schedule today with AmeriCorps. I had to recover from a whole day of first aid, CPR and defibrilator training.
CALLIOPE: I thought you were working for the arts council.
JOE: I am but they have a series of trainings as part of the experience.
CALLIOPE: I see. So you haven't exactly started at the arts council.
JOE: No. That's up for tomorrow.
CALLIOPE: So I have to wait for another day for my first report.
JOE: You do. I am looking forward to it and will be prepared for any eventuality, even a medical emergency which I hope I won't have to face.
CALLIOPE: You can't be too prepared. What about your writing?
JOE: Somewhat of a mystery. I'm not sure how much time or energy I will have with my new duties.
CALLIOPE: Will any writing be involved?
JOE: I have some work to do on the GoArt website and have discussed the possibility of writing a blog for them. That's not finalized. If I do go in that direction I will have to see how much blog energy I have.
CALLIOPE: Maneat videri.
JOE: I see you are working on your Latin. I remember that as "It remains to be seen." I'll get back to you in the next day or so.

© Copyright 2010 Sliding Otter (UN: jlangen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sliding Otter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682599-Conversations-with-Calliope--Prepared-for-Anything