*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682703-Wonderful-Reading-This-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1342524
Reading, Writing, Pondering: Big Life Themes, Literature, Contemporary/Historical Issues
#682703 added January 6, 2010 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Wonderful Reading This Week!!
I'm back to the novel-an-evening track again. On Monday evening, I read James Patterson's and Gabriel Charbonneau's newest, Witch and Wizard, a truly fascinating futuristic YA with major lessons for adults as well. This is a can't-put-it-down and better-pray-it-never-comes-true story-and no, the "magical" element may or may not be so, and the important morals are about society, politics, government-and who rules who. Read it!





Tuesday evening it was Matt Bronleewe's House of Wolves, the second in the August Adams series which stunned with The Illuminated and continues in the recently published The Deadly Hours. I was amazed this morning to read the Washington Post's updates on the whaling conflict South of Antarctica, because I had just reveled in the topic of Antarctica and contemporary approaches to its history, last night in House of Wolves, another run-don't stroll-to your nearest book outlet. Both of these novels are NOT TO BE MISSED!

© Copyright 2010 Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer (UN: fantasywrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682703-Wonderful-Reading-This-Week