*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686852-Short-Stories-Pay-Off
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#686852 added February 8, 2010 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Short Stories Pay Off!
Hi everyone - I just want to apologize for not keeping up with my blog recently. It's been a hectic 3 months, trust me!

I had a great, but stressful time with NaNoWriMo last year. The most rewarding part was that I got a great start on a novel that will be published with Desert Breeze Publishing in Feb 2011, "The Count's Lair." It's going to be a paranormal romance. I am almost finished with it and just have to write the ending.

Check out the Cover to the CUPID DIARIES:

Book Cover for The Cupid Diaries


This is an anthology put together by Classic Romance Revivial Authors. I am a CRR author. I've been with CRR since October 2009 and I love it. Classic Romance Revival supports those authors and readers who enjoy romance. They focus on "Sweet" "Sensual," or "Sophisicated" Romance and discourage erotica so if you are looking for Erotica, CRR might not be for you.

My story, "Royal Pretender" was accepted for the anthology so I was very excited about that. It should be available as a EBOOK on 14 FEB. In fact, Classic Romance Revivial is hosting a Valentine's Extravangaza and a Blog Carnival so if you're interested, check them out at:

http://www.classicromancerevival.com

Here's a blurb for my short:

A Royal Pretender seeks the hand of the beautiful, melancholy Caroline of Ansbach but can he win her heart despite his disguise?

Hope to see you at CRR for all the Valentine Fun!

© Copyright 2010 StephBee (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686852-Short-Stories-Pay-Off