*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688024-The-Reveal
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#688024 added February 19, 2010 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
The Reveal
It's Friday Bitches!!! *Bigsmile*

And on this most special of Friday's, it means it's time for the big reveal. Oh yes, that project I've been working on, well, it's time to open it up. So here we go.

GROUP
House of Sensual Prose   (18+)
Breaking down the elements of writing successful Romance and Erotica
#1639097 by Purple is House Florent


Ta Da! Looks like I'm about to take on a new title, that of teacher. *Shock* OMG right! All I did was complain to Coop and Lone about the quality of entries for the Quickie, and between the two of them, with some arm twisting, and ego boosting, they got me to realize this was something that would be good for Erotica, and good for me. So my thanks to you both. And should I go down in flames, I'll be looking for shoulders to cry on. *Laugh*


I've also decided to attempt another run at MarNoWriMo. *Rolleyes* Yeah, I know, I complain, I rant, I freak out, and I write my butt off for 31 days to reach that beautious 50,000 word mark. It's pretty much the only way I will get myself to finish writing Megan's story. I also intend to finish Bride to Be, which I wrote half of last MarNo. Hey, a girl can dream. What can I say? I do tend to thrive under pressure. Man I still hate that title. I'll have to give that some serious thought.


My brother is in a contest as well, seeking votes so his band can be featured on Foxsports Detroit in April, and a chance to sing at Opening Day at Comerica Park.

http://foxsportsdetroit.com/pages/aprilinthedvideos

If you click the link and register, please vote for Dirty Mitten Funk in the April in the D contest. We'd really appreciate it. It's a chance of a lifetime for them.

Well, I need to go put the finishing touches on the HSP and open up the registration page.

~~T takes a deep breath, and heads off to new and exciting territory...

© Copyright 2010 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688024-The-Reveal