*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688634
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1649620
A girl finds her best friend&brother are romantically involved but she has a secret too
#688634 added February 25, 2010 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter-Five
         After my Monday classes I headed over to the Edsell's apartment. Delilah and I had a project we needed to work on for our one class together. I knocked on the door but no one answered. 'She knew I was coming over where is she?' I thought. I checked the door knob, unlocked, so I walked in. I placed my bag on the table and looked around. A few lights were on wasting electricity but out of the corner of my eye I spotted something on the bar. A note stating:


Landon, went to B.J.'s be right back. -Delilah



B.J. was their neighbor two apartments down. He was 18, and lived with his single mother who was always 'working to give him a good life.' B.J. was a bit taller than Landon, with wavy blonde hair and jade eyes. I had met him once or twice before but I did not want to go knocking on his door looking for Delilah. So I waited around for awhile and then I called her cell but a ringing came from her bedroom. It was very unlike her to forget it. So I waited some more until Landon came home.


         "Hey honey, what are you doing here?" he asked and then pecked my cheek.


         "Waiting for your sister, we have a project to work on." I explained.


         "Did you see...?"


         I interrupted him"...the note, yes" exclaimed with a sigh.


         "You wanna go to B.J.'s?" he finally asked.


         "I thought you'd never ask." replied in a sing-songy kind of tone. He took my hand and led me to the door, before he opened it we made out before it was no longer appropriate to.


         We knocked on apartment 3E hands still entwined. The door cracked open, like someone didn't push it closed. We peeked in, all was quiet some light showed through the sliding glass door of the balcony, where barely anything was visible.


         "Hello ...B.J.?... Ms. Craig?" Landon dawdled in still attached I followed.


         Bewilderment struck our face. The couch was occupied by two people. Both shirtless and one with a pink lacey bra, mulling each other.


         "Sorry bro we'll come back later." Landon shouted with a smile.


         The girl on top looked up; shock and surprise melted her face. It was Delilah! She immediately jumped off of B.J. and hit her elbow on a lamp on the end table from the surprise. Seeing us standing in the living room with ten times the disbelief, from both of us, she had in almost the same situation. She tried covering herself up, her shirt was MIA, while her breast were popping out of the too small sexy bra. B.J. stayed on the couch with a smirk the size of Texas. We all were frozen for a second then something slipped from my lips.


         "Oh-my-god!"


         Landon was a creamsicle. His hand turned cold then broke our linkage and zombied out.


         Meanwhile, Delilah got dressed, fixed her hair then gave me the 'we have to talk’ look.


         "Delilah Rose, you slut you!" I laughed at her. “I can't believe you... and him... No wait I can believe it...OMG! Have you guys done it yet or was this the first time? No wait are you going out with him or are you just friends with benefits? …Hello...Delilah, are you home?"


         "Unfortunately." she whispered.


         "Are you going to answer any questions?" I prodded.


         "What?" she admitted. "Yes, no, I don't know?" ..."Yes we have had sex, so no it wasn't going to be the first time and I don't know what we are!" she grew louder with every answer.


         I nodded in understanding. I was in practically the same standpoint but only with a kiss three months before. "How long have you been..." I couldn't finish the question.


         She shook her head and mouthed "No."


         Delilah wouldn't tell me why it had to be pretty bad or good not to tell me ... or her brother.


         "What am I going to do about Landon?" she questioned.


         "Tell him the truth, he'll understand. Listen I am going to talk to him and see how he is."


         I left the apartment with B.J. missing and Delilah sitting on the couch that just shamed her. When I walked in Landon and B.J. were sitting at the bar laughing.


         "Hey guys, how's it going?" I was puzzled.


         "We're fine. I explained the circumstances to him." stated B.J.


         "Really, and what circumstances are those?" I interrogated.


         "Look I like Dee, and I have for a long time, then she finally agreed to come over for dinner one night and that's when it all began." he recounted.


         "Oh, okay, whatever" while I poured myself a pink lemonade to match theirs. Landon declared he had to piss. I rolled my eyes at the sound of that word.


         "B.J., when was this dinner?" I whispered.


         "Uh... like a couple months ago." he answered.


         "Uh..." mimicking him, "What month?" I demanded in a raised whisper.          "August 23!" B.J. blurted out.


         "Okay...Thanks." I was confused. "Tell Landon I'll be right back...wait a sec, was that the day you had dinner or ..." I stopped myself.


         But he answered anyway, "Both."


         I gave him the 'understanding' look with a little amazement mixed in and left.


         That night in apartment 3C a brother and sister merged the past four months with the present. I left after Delilah had gone home. I had classes the next day and really didn’t want to be there anyway.
© Copyright 2010 notwhatiappear2b (UN: allusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
notwhatiappear2b has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688634