*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688635
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1649620
A girl finds her best friend&brother are romantically involved but she has a secret too
#688635 added February 25, 2010 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter-Six
         A few days had passed and Delilah and I hadn't really talked about what had happened. The project came first. By the end of the work she was bursting to talk with me.


         "I am sorry I didn't tell you. It was just better to keep him a secret. I guess it was more exciting to have a secret than to get the looks of 'Aren't you a little old for him?' and then I found you and Landon. I ... I don't know..."


         "Delilah, it’s okay I get the picture. I know about keeping secrets. I mean I did it for two months and then three. Remember? But you, you kept something humongous for four months!" I exploded all over her.


         "Abby, I ...I am so sorry." the heartfelt apology finally sank in.


         "You could have told me that you were seeing someone, at least. You didn't have to tell me who but that would have been my first question. But you still could have hinted at it. ...Now I have a confession.”          


         “What?...” a disgusted look came across her face, “Wait don’t tell me, I don’t need to know about my brother’s love life.”


         “Well fine but let me just tell you the night was nearly perfect... Hey what are you doing tonight?” I nonchalantly inserted...





         “So how did you get Delilah out... without sounding suspicious?” I asked Landon once I got there for the ‘twenty-four hours of fun’.


         “I paid Savannah 20 bucks to keep her away for at least 12 hours.” he laughed.


         “And what about the other 12 hours?”


         “That’s easy, school till one and then B.J.’s at three until whenever.”


         “And what about those two hours before B.J.’s?”


         “She’ll either find us or we could be very quiet.”


         I sighed but knew that sooner or later Delilah would have to come to terms with the definition of the relationship.


         “I’ll be right back.”


         I took off my shoes and sat on the blue couch.


          He strolled into the living room with a small pink box tangled in a white bow. “Here, Happy Birthday.”


         A smile ran across my face. I delicately unraveled the bow and uncovered the box. Inside laid a silver locket with jewel studded flowers on the outside. Inside was a picture of us, from before Delilah knew, facing it had an engraving: TLA Landon & Abby. I took it out; he clasped it on my neck, and then kissed my shoulder. The fun had begun.





         The necklace was dangling between my carefree breasts. While I hovered over him teasing and tempting him until he couldn’t take it anymore. He seized my neck and pulled me into him. The silver heart was the only cool inch on our bodies but for only a minute. Then our bodies welded together from the heat of passion, love and sweat.


...


         “Hurry up I’m hungry.” I yelled wrapped up in the in the sage green sheets.


         “Are you sure you aren’t just horny?” he replied back from the kitchen.


         “Well that might be the other problem.” I got up and began peering out the door but the front door was opening.


         “Hey,” Delilah walked in. As she came closer to the kitchen she noticed that Landon was in his boxers and making two sandwiches. “Really hungry?”


         “Starving.” he smiled sarcastically.


         She surveyed the counter, ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, and whip cream were piled on the corner.


         “Hey do we have any caramel?” Landon asked her.


         “Ewh, no!” she rolled her eyes and walked past Landon’s door, “Hello, Abigail Amelia.” was said with an attitude as she kept walking to her room. A few moments later she walked out with a bag. “Bye.” she told us as Landon strolled, arms full, back to the fun.


***


         Savannah later told me what happened to Delilah for the twelve hour period. They met up with Leo and went to a movie, and then the mall. Once it closed she started panicking to think of a lie to get Delilah to stay away from home. At first she said she was having trouble in her Calculus homework and begged for help. After the homework was completed and both of the girls knew the subject all too well Savannah explained the real fake reason she wanted her to come home with her. She told Delilah that her parents were out of town and Courtney was working really late and she didn’t want to be alone because of a threat her new neighbors made. That was the lie part, her neighbors didn’t actually threaten her. In fact, it was the exact opposite the Stone’s eldest son, Evan, asked her out Friday night. (Of course she said “Yes”). Delilah finally broke and agreed to stay.


         As for having clean clothes and the proper books for Thursday, Landon put them in the backseat of her car Wednesday morning. Then proceeded to tell Savannah this information to help with the keeping Delilah away plan.
© Copyright 2010 notwhatiappear2b (UN: allusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
notwhatiappear2b has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688635