*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688924-Terms
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #964073
Just because someone can't be seen, doesn't mean they're unimportant.
#688924 added March 4, 2010 at 5:15am
Restrictions: None
Terms
"She replied back. I guess this means there's nothing I can do or say to scare her off now. That's so strange."

The only thing strange is that you feel you can't do this in your everyday life. Letting someone in and being unafraid of the consequences of letting your heart speak. There are others out there like your mirror.

I nod. "The hardest part is starting up a conversation. What should I talk about? How should speak? Where do I even begin?"

You're thinking with your head again, ashamed of your heart. Don't think when you see someone like you. Look them in the eyes, and ask them.

I looked at her, her mouth lifted in a mysterious smile. "Ask them what?"

Whatever it is you're too afraid to ask. Who they are. Where they're going. Don't be afraid of showing interest.

"And what if they don't like me?"

There's always been someone who has liked you.. And you always run away. Why?

"I've always been afraid. Now I have to let go of my fears and meet people on my own terms for once."

She smiles, as brilliant as ever. Don't look now, but you're about to cross your first mountain.

© Copyright 2010 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688924-Terms