*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688934-A-Change-of-Focus----or-More-Accurately----A-Split
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#688934 added February 28, 2010 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
A Change of Focus -- or More Accurately -- A Split
Yesterday I decided (and Kåre Enga in Montana suggested) to create yet another blog on what I’m learning about photography, both when it comes to the equipment and technique. Little did I realize when I first bought my prosumer (a point-and-shoot camera with manual capabilities) that it would suck me in to the point I ache to learn more. Expecting the camera to do all the work isn’t enough for me. I want to be able to control the lighting, coloring, depth-of-field, etc, and use them in creative ways. I want to know what makes good photography.

So I will be doing a lot of reading and practicing, and to keep up with my writing, I will share what I’ve learned. I will also share my successful photos, perhaps even my failures.

Mostly, I want to share the infinite creativity in God’s creation, large and small.

The new blog is called “To Be or Not to Be — A Photographer  “.

I hope to see you there, both to share in my journey and provide any insights you may have.

© Copyright 2010 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688934-A-Change-of-Focus----or-More-Accurately----A-Split