*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690200-The-Blahs
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#690200 added March 13, 2010 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
The Blahs
You'd think the weekend would perk me up a bit, but so far it hasn't. Nor do I expect it to. I got the blahs; I may even go as far to admit I'm a grump.

And I'm perfectly fine with that. A person can't be happy all the time, nor be expected to. I can't point to any specific reason for my maudlinity (I know it's not a real word, but since I'm feeling a tad forlorn, indulge me).

It just is.

Tomorrow may be more of the same. Maybe not. Then again, perhaps more on the maybe side since I just remembered we're gonna lose an hour of sleep due to daylight savings. Daylight savings. What a joke. We can't save up daylight any more than we can control the rotation of the earth. Personally I think it's our government's way of keeping us all grumpy.

Maybe I'll move to Arizona since they don't participate.

Nah. I couldn't stand the heat.

Instead I'll grump about time, and the fact I wanted to take some sky (starlight) photos tonight but the clouds messed with that idea.

I'm going to bed, and put you and this entry out of your, and its, misery.

G'night.

© Copyright 2010 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690200-The-Blahs