*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691338-Tuesday-8-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#691338 added March 25, 2010 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday: 8 Days
Okay, some explanation about Keith's brother is obviously necessary to stave off any further insensitivity on the part of our illustrious readership. *Pthb*

Ken is very ill. Last March, he had a stroke. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor, and then further digging revealed stage 4 (terminal) lung cancer. Doctors operated on his brain and removed the tumor. He still has side effects, which include dilusional behavior. A couple weeks ago, he injured his toe. He ignored it and refused to go to the doctor. He finally went because the pain was unbearable, and the gangrene was set in so bad that they had to amputate his leg all the way to the knee.

Hence, Keith's brother was in the hospital Tuesday having his foot removed. Moving on...

Resign from Abbott by 4/4/10
*Writing*8 days...and only five more days of actually going to work!

Brand the biz(es)
*Writing* (1) I hired a teacher (Allie) *Delight*, and (2) I got a quote on another property. It's too high, but we're meeting with the architect on Tuesday and working on a counter-offer.

15 minutes of small biz research per day
*Writing*Allie brainstormed ideas with me for a bit. I also bounced the latest real estate pricing off my MBA advisor, Jamie, and we looked up some competitor info.

Post at WordPress at least once per week
*Pencil*Pending, and it's a damn shame cuz my song is pretty sweet.

Achieve a weight of 145.0 by 6/1/10
*Writing*I'm headed the wrong way. I swear I'm going to focus on this again soon.
9:00am Fiber granola bar (3), fiber yogurt (0), and coffee (1)
1:45pm Skinny roast beef sandwich (7)
6:30pm Cheese crackers (3) and twin granola bar pack (3.5)

Write one new original song per month
*Writing*In progress. The lyrics need a revision, but the hook is catchy as hell. I need to flesh it out, because the tiny bit of the song I've got finalized won't get out of my head, and I need more of the song in there to keep it from driving me crazy.

Launch one new repertoire song per week
*Pencil*I've forgotten my folder all week and been playing from memory, which makes it hard to try out new songs that I don't know yet. (For some reason, I can't remember them.)

Maintain Business Managers blog
*Writing*I have been saving links when I find interesting articles.

Other Writing Goals
*Writing*Textbroker: Like an idiot, I accepted the new Direct Order. Now I have five in my queue.
*Pencil*On hold: Music Educators blog, although I keep grabbing and saving articles for linking and cross-reference.

© Copyright 2010 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691338-Tuesday-8-Days