*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692278-Mr-Average
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1639849
Journal of a lost soul
#692278 added April 27, 2011 at 9:18am
Restrictions: None
Mr. Average
There is no such thing as average.

There are some general truths that make a certain kind of sense to follow. But, when it comes to women, it takes much more than an average man of average abilities to bring them to fruition.

It takes honesty = Do not lie.

Tell the truth, no matter how galling, from the off.

It takes brevity = Do not keep repeating your statements. Let them stand until you change your mind. That way, at least one of you will always know where you stand, and the other can be reminded of it as supporting evidence when on placed on trial by a lover.

Women hear what they want to hear. Or, rather, they hear the way something is said and disregard the content and context. In other words "I am single. I like being single. I do not want a girlfriend" is fine or a fella to say. A woman who is interested in that fella will hear the words, but not absorb them, because, for a woman, if certain circumstances change after these words have been said (such as having sex) they assume that the circumstances were not the only thing to change. They will believe that the man has changed.

© Copyright 2011 shipwreck (UN: shipwreck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shipwreck has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692278-Mr-Average