*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692430-Tuesday-with-lots-of-balloons
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#692430 added April 7, 2010 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday with lots of balloons
Resign from Abbott by 4/4/10.
*Check* Goal met!!! *BalloonG**BalloonB**BalloonP**BalloonV**BalloonG**BalloonB**BalloonP**BalloonV*

I think, quite possibly, this has finally sunk in.

...and we're moving on with life. This goal comes down tomorrow. I'd like to say I'll forget all about Abbott, but I actually hope that's not the case. I've got a pretty good field of potential clients there.

*Clock* Successful self-employment requires discipline. In my case, discipline comes with structure, so I need a daily schedule. I plan to write in the morning, play Potbelly at lunch, work on my music instruction/performance business in the afternoon, and teach lessons in the early evening. My goals are arranged to more easily keep track of that schedule. I'd also like to include one household chore per day, plus daily dinner prep, just to keep the peace. *Bigsmile* Although I plan to make a shitload of money eventually, I am going to be dirt poor for the next two years. I ought to be nice to the boy who drives in rush hour traffic and bows to the Corporate machine five days a week so we can continue to pay the bills. *Heart*

I'm finding that I'm more productive in the morning than the afternoon.

Post at Advice for Business Managers   once per day.
*Check* Goal met. I'm loving my posts. Since I'm writing completely anonymously (if you don't count my brazen ownership admitted here in this very blog), I am writing with abandon that belies my conservative pen/stage name character.

I'll probably go to Hell. *Pthb*

Post at MichelleTuesday.com   at least once per week.
*Check* Goal met, with a new post yesterday.

Meet other writing goals.
*Writing* Textbroker articles: None pending.
*Writing* Music Educators blog: On hold.

Launch one new performance repertoire song per week.
*Pencil* Pending.

Write one new original song per month.
*Writing* In progress: "Hey, Baby"

Brand the biz(es.)
*Writing* Working one counter-offer, submitted the other. Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday: on Easter Sunday, the band and I played some kickin' U2 at church. A bar owner whom I've been trying to get to hire me was in the congregation that morning. *Thumbsup* Way better than handing him a CD.

15 minutes of small biz research per day.
*Check* Goal met. I did some research on web design. I have a website revision in progress offline.

Perform one household chore per day.
*Check*Went to TSC to exchange mower blades and buy veggie seeds for the veggie garden we decided to start (*Delight*!), took out the trash, emptied the dishwasher, and washed a load of laundry. Okay, that's four chores... but last week was Easter, and I was still employed way back then. I got a little behind!!! (Not that getting a little behind ever hurt anyone. *Smirk*)

Achieve a weight of 145.0 by 6/1/10.
*Pencil* In progress. I did okay yesterday. I went over my limit, but at least I paid attention. It's an improvement, and I'll do better today. Baby steps, just like all my other goals.

Meals:
7:00am Coffee (1)
8:30am Coffee (1) and cashew granola bar (3)
1:45pm Skinny roast beef sandwich (7)
3:30pm Three Peeps (2)
4:45pm Pretzels (1.5) with icing (2)
6:30pm Stuffed pepper (3), salad with dressing (1), croutons (2), and cheese (1)
7:30pm Graeter's kid scoop lemon sorbet (3), and a couple bites of coffee ice cream (1)
10:00pm Bite of Easter chocolate (1)

TOTAL POINTS: 29.5

© Copyright 2010 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692430-Tuesday-with-lots-of-balloons