*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692591-A-Days-Reprieve
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#692591 added April 7, 2010 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
A Day's Reprieve
The problem with good days are they're far too scarce and over too soon. But you know me...never one ...

Sadly, two of our Goth partners in crime couldn't make the day due to illness, which reduced the numbers to six and left only one idiot to go the whole hog costume-wise. No prizes for guessing.

It was a good day out, it stayed dry and there were many laughs. We enjoyed a good meal at our chosen venue and sampled all seven of the deadly sin's cocktails at some stage. I will not be asking my Wii to assess my weight this week. *Blush*

But alas, it's now back to humdrum, hospitals and the serious stuffage I'm finding so difficult to deal with at this late stage in life. Am I totally wrong and selfish to want to have some fun and enjoy the days I have left on this earth?

Anyway, here's the Picasa link to our Goth day. Beware, you need a strong stomach to enter here.



© Copyright 2010 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692591-A-Days-Reprieve