*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695929-Merit-Badge-Bonanza-is-OPEN
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#695929 added May 12, 2010 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
Merit Badge Bonanza is OPEN!
New Round Banner

*Up* Click the image to Join! *Up*



This round is unique! My dear friend and talented writer/poet Cherokeescribe has had a rough go the past year and a half. Like so many of us, her personal life is further complicated by financial hardships. But now, the unthinkable has happened. Her membership lapsed and over one hundred of her poems and short fiction is locked. I wanted to help.

I've asked every MB Bonanza participant to donate (a minimum of) 10,000 gift points upon signing up for the activity. All entrance donations go directly to Robin to save her membership.

We've already raised a whooping 775,500 GPs!!!!!!!


Now, "Showering Acts of Joy Garden leaders have joined with me. And you can help! For every Showering Act of Joy review you do between now and June 15th, when you mention the Merit Badge Bonanza, they will donate 5K to Cherokeescribe !!

I created an item to explain the details. Please click here if you're interested in learning more:

 Reviewers Unite! (for Common Causes)  (E)
MB Bonanza & Showering Acts of Joy Unite our Community with Reviews- Be a part of it here!
#1672543 by NickiD89



And, since you love to review, would you aslo like to earn an easy Merit Badge? It's as easy as clicking this link:

Merit Badge Bonanza!  (E)
~ MB Bonanza~ CLOSED FOR NEW SIGN-UPS
#1594698 by NickiD89




*Heart* Thanks for making this community GREAT! *Heart*



© Copyright 2010 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695929-Merit-Badge-Bonanza-is-OPEN