*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699905-Adding-more-chapters-of-Insight
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1680570
The trials/tribulations of creating "Insight". The story where dreams come true.
#699905 added June 23, 2010 at 7:26am
Restrictions: None
Adding more chapters of Insight
Well....I finally added chapter 2 of Insight last night.  I think I'm obsessed with editing; always looking to improve upon every detail.  My sister encourages me to stop and get feedback.  I think it's always been a fear that someone is going to read my story and say "Did a 5 year old write this?"  :) 





I managed to read several chapters of "Dream Walker" over the weekend.  I just need to write up a few reviews and comments.  I found it interesting that we are both writing about an 18 year old girl with orange hair and the same last name and the stories involve dreams.  I found several similarities with characters, but our stories take completely different paths – relief!  My other fear is that I’m writing a story that is not unique enough to draw attention or create raving fans, but I think my story offers enough of a twist that it will separate it from the others stories written about the dream world. 





I also discovered today that someone listed me as a “fan” on their page.  How exciting!!!  I only need about twenty billion more to overtake the vampire and wizard crazed world.  By the way, I’m one of those vampire crazed fans, but “Insight” has become my new obsession!!






© Copyright 2010 Christina Hughes (UN: dreamdrifter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christina Hughes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699905-Adding-more-chapters-of-Insight