*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701279-Back-to-reality
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1680570
The trials/tribulations of creating "Insight". The story where dreams come true.
#701279 added July 11, 2010 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Back to reality
Again...I have fallen off the wagon.  Took a vacation for a while to sort through my emails of advice and reviews of Insight and to critique other stories. The more information I receive, the more confused I get.  I contemplate redoing the whole story and changing from first person to third person.  There are so many improvements that can be made and a lot of work I need to do.  Dedicating an hour per day is not enough time.  If I'm serious about getting this story published, I need to make greater sacrifices.  I can make a dozen excuses - I'm more creative in the morning, so I only like to write when I first get up; I have to work my primary job and can't deviate from my schedules; chores at home; writers block; my writing skills are less than adequate and I need more education; the sun and pool are calling and I need a tan.  The list goes on and on, but I do have a couple things going for me...I have a great story and I have a goal I'm determined to accomplish!

© Copyright 2010 Christina Hughes (UN: dreamdrifter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christina Hughes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701279-Back-to-reality