*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702316-Vow-of-prosperity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#702316 added July 26, 2010 at 1:03am
Restrictions: None
Vow of prosperity
Tomorrow I end another class (as a student) -- one I've needed for some time. Principles of Financial Freedom. It was a rather unorthodox spiritual class. The workbook required coloring. And the pace always seemed furious. The last class assignment, a vow of prosperity.

Once again I am being pushed up against the boundaries of my comfort. (Luckily. I like it a bit rough at times) And if you can forgive me for any perceived double-meaning (you don't really need to accept that I'm being outrageously honest), I hope you will be forgiving of my New Thought jargon-laced vow. I will probably re-write it in my own words (much of it is pre-written) and part of me thinks it will come out better once I thoroughly have my financial plan together.

"In this most holy and sacred moment, in the Presence of God and the company of my beloved classmates, I take this sacred vow;

I begin by releasing any thought, belief, idea or attitude that I might hold which would suggest that I must be impoverished to (be happy now) bring good into the world. For this is not the Truth. I hereby renounce any prior 'vow of poverty' I may have taken (either consciously or unconsciously). Additionally, I declare my intention to fully release the following beliefs:"

I release my belief that says my work skills are diminished & that other work is now beyond me due to staying dedicated to one paper-pushing job.

I release my belief that my mistakes or misconceptions should be hidden or held within

I release my belief in allowing money to be the measuring stick which proves my worth.

"I fully realize that these beliefs may have served me in ways I might not fully understand. Yet the time has come to graciously release them in order to embody a greater Truth. For I have come to realize the highest and greatest Truth is that 'God is my Source' and that Prosperity is the 'Way of God.' Therefore, I willingly take this 'Vow of Prosperity.'

On this day I have also been called to rewrite the Lord's Prayer as something accessible to me specifically for my Prosperity practice from this day forward -- here it is.

Great Father, all energy above, below and within. Each name attributed to you is sacred. All which you express that exists in the great glory of creation is in me, accessible to me, yet until I listen for your Truth, part of creation remains unseen until I express it. Each day that I go to you, I accept your energy as my source. Using forgiveness, I clearly see how all that I express to the world circulates back to me. Because of my belief in you as Love and Law, when I release everything to you, there remains no doubt nor temptation to do otherwise. The power of your infinite good is mine to express prosperously and gloriously now. Amen.

"I fully open my mind and my heart to consciously accept the abundant nature of the divinity within me, so that the riches of God might flow through my hands into circulation in my life in order to create conditions of prosperity, abundance and opulence wherever I might be. I do this to glorify God and serve humanity from the highest level of my being. I further declare my intention to fully embody the following ideas:"

I am a successful contributor in all that I speak, write and do.

I am ready to respect the power of my relationships and fully receive God-given gifts.

I am healing the world visibly and radiantly when I am a conductor rather than resistant to getting involved in Life.

"In conclusion, I give thanks that God is the Wealth that I Am. I am grateful God is gracious. I am grateful that I am healthy, happy, prosperous and free! Amen."


© Copyright 2010 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702316-Vow-of-prosperity