*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/704114-Alive-and-Bleary-Eyed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1665009
This is for my personal thoughts and ideas for Era and Dorian, plus other random ideas.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#704114 added August 18, 2010 at 11:01am
Restrictions: None
Alive and Bleary-Eyed.
Finally, I'm back! As if anyone reads this!

Oh well, I started this blog to keep tabs on myself, and such purpose it shall serve.

Let's see... lost two horrible horrible chapters of Dorian due to an computer virus with a raging hardon for destruction... and have been meaning to try to pick up the pieces.

I've been getting a lot of Jessica vibes lately, I think I'm going to find out what is going on with her. I'm curious to see how Dorian finds out and reacts, but I'm worried that it's going to have a huge ripple effect and make his life more droll than usual.

Just finished Under the Dome by King. Honestly, it brings to mind the most exhilirating race across the nation riding on a motorcycle with a driver addicted to wheelies... and falling off at about 90 mph ten feet from the finish line. I'm not quite sure what was hokey about the ending, just that it came out bleh compared to some of his earlier work. An amazing ride, though.

I'm planning on starting up my "1K a day" plan with Dorian again this Friday, then shifting the timeslot to fit through my work schedule.

Speaking of, I know have a job working a graveyard shift at a gas station. I'm just beginning to realize the skit-character potential of the various drunk/high/plain-ol'-crazy customers, and expect it will help not only my multiple dialogue failings, but give some intermission-esque comedic scenes that aren't played out in Dorian's jaded mentality.

Also, hoping to start doing some R&R's on the site and also would like to see my new friend start posting some of her work. So, if you're reading this friend, I'll make a deal: I'll do an entry for every entry/chapter/etc. you post, and I'll R&R everything you write! That'll give us both something to do, right? Right.

Not going to touch Era with a stolen dick until I'm finishing up Dorian's skeleton draft. Way too much moving and modifying before I can fantasize (haha, get it? I'm a dork!) about that pipe dream.

Well, it's 8 a.m., and I'm kinda tired. Think I'll do a quick review of where the new last chapter finished up at, and maybe start doing some good old fashioned new fangled pen and papering to get myself back into the mojo.

Dookie-dookie!

Ah, my idiot alarm is going off. Time to sign off for now.

© Copyright 2010 Deacon Black (UN: kelsasser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deacon Black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/704114-Alive-and-Bleary-Eyed