*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705058-Celebrating--10--Years-of-WritingCom
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#705058 added September 1, 2010 at 12:26am
Restrictions: None
Celebrating * 10 * Years of Writing.Com!
Celebrating *10* Years of Writing.Com: Giveaways, Contests, & More!

Hello Members,

Writing.Com is ten years old!

We want to sincerely thank everyone for making this site such a creative and inspirational success. It's been a wonderful decade for us, and we are excited to see what the next ten years (and beyond!) holds in store for this incredible community.

A special thanks goes out to our Moderators, Senior Mods and Diane for their dedication to and support of our members. Another thank you is extended to our Preferred Authors for their participation and activity throughout Writing.Com. And a big huge thank you to ALL of our members for making this the best online writing community around! We couldn't imagine a better environment in which to spend our time.

*Hourglass* Starting today, September 1st and continuing through the 10th, we are hosting our biggest celebration ever! We are holding "ten"-themed contests, running birthday activities, releasing new "things" and giving away over 10 million Gift Points! Creativity and inspiration awaits you, so jump right in and get started!

*BalloonR* "Writing.Com Party Central 2023!
For complete and current celebration details about the contests, activities and special releases during the first ten days of September, you will want to visit "Writing.Com Party Central 2023!. This page is bursting with things to do, reasons to write and rewards for reviews. It lists all of our official festivities, plus many member-run activities! Each day, we will also release something new for the community and it will be posted in "Writing.Com Party Central 2023! first! So be sure to add this item to your favorites so you can see as soon as it is updated!

*GiftO* Giving Away Over 10 Million Gift Points!
During our ten-day celebration for our 10th birthday, we will be giving away over 10 million Gift Points! From the Writing.Com contests to daily rewards to the review mixer, there are plenty of ways for you to score loads of Gift Points. You will even get 1,000 Gift Points per day just for logging in. And don't forget about all of the member-run birthday contests and activities that we have highlighted in "Writing.Com Party Central 2023!!

*PartyhatB* 10 Million Gift Points to RAOK!
In honor of our birthday, we are also giving 10 million Gift Points to "RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group! This donation will enable RAOK to continue to give Upgraded memberships to our active members who need assistance. We are proud of how many members RAOK has helped so far and excited to be a part of that! Feeling festively generous, send your own Gift Point donation to "RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group! (And read below to see what deal you can get on GPs right now...)

*Dollar* 10% Back in Gift Points For Orders in "The Writing.Com Shop
For every order placed in "The Writing.Com Shop during September 1-10, 2010, we will give back to you 10% of your order's total in Gift Points! Purchase a one-year Premium membership at the regular price and you will receive 139,950 in Gift Points. Buy a 3-month Upgraded membership, and you'll receive 19,950 back in Gift Points. Buy 1 million Gift Points, and you'll receive an extra 100,000! And if you order tangible items like mugs, t-shirts, journals and more, we'll even include your shipping in that 10% back. We're that excited to be turning 10!

Be sure to head over to *BalloonV* "Writing.Com Party Central 2023! *BalloonP* to get started with our celebration... you won't want to miss a thing!

Enjoy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!
         The StoryMistress and The StoryMaster

© Copyright 2010 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705058-Celebrating--10--Years-of-WritingCom