*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705935
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
#705935 added October 4, 2017 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
Lucy Feels Caught in the Middle
I know Mina's secret about her and her lover. A werewolf? She is really taking her chances. When Dracula went off to feed one night, I followed Mina and she went to her lover's house. I saw her lover change into that wolf creature. Luckily, I was hiding in the woods behind a tree. I am not friends with Mina and the Countess but I am not gong to tell Dracula. I don't want his evil temper to come out. I wish he would let Mina and the Countess leave. I want the castle and Dracula all to myself. I am afraid that Mina will have her werewolf lover kill Dracula and I. Dracula would probably kill Mina if he knew about her and her secret lover.

Luckily, Dracula and I are going to Romania for awhile. Mina will carry on with her lover and the Countess can do what ever she does. I miss singing in the opera but in Romania, we will be staying with friends of Dracula. They are vampires and having a ball and I will be able to sing for people. I hope no one knows me because they will try to have me arrested for killing Hawkins. I thought being a vampire and being with Dracula and living in a castle was all I would ever need to be happy. I miss my human life. I can't tell Dracula or talk to Mina and the Countess about this. I have no one except Dracula. Mina has her lover and the Countess. Being Dracula's favorite wife isn't what I had hoped. I love Dracula but I have to watch what I say and do. When he gets angry, it scares me. A vampire for ever. I hope I will be happy someday like when I first met Dracula. Time for me to get in my coffin. The sun is coming out.

** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705935