*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708586-The-Countess-Worries-About-Mina
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
#708586 added January 10, 2012 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
The Countess Worries About Mina
Dracula was so mad when he found out Mina had left. He started slapping me around and I wouldn't tell him where she went. Lucy told him not to treat me that way and he slapped her, too. I went over to her and hugged her and Dracula accused us of being intimate. I didn't like Lucy but Dracula has turned on her. Lucy and I are friends now.

Mina came back to the castle the next night with Nicholas and his sisters and they are werewolves, too. Rona came to the castle and Dracula was scared. I didn't know he knew how to be scared. Nicholas, his sisters and Rona told Dracula if he came near Mina, they would kill him. They have that power. Nicholas and his sisters were cursed by gypsies because their father had an affair with a gypsy woman. Their father broke it off with him and put the werewolf curse on his children. If Dracula hits me or Lucy again, Rona and the werewolves will be back to finish him off. I am glad I have friends. Dracula has left me and Lucy alone. He has been gone three nights. Lucy doesn't know where he is. We hope he doesn't come back.

Lucy and I have been hanging out with Mina, Rona and the werewolves. I don't trust Rona. I feel she is in love with Nicholas and I hope Mina watches herself with her. I thought Dracula was the enemy but I feel Rona is the one we need to look out for. Rona was out stirring her cauldron the other night and saying some mumble jumble about Mina and now I am worried. To make matters worst, the werewolf sisters were there. They are a gruesome twosome. I am afraid they aren't Mina's friends, either. I have to protect my friend but I don't know how. Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean you are problem free. I wish I was a human again.

** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **





© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708586-The-Countess-Worries-About-Mina