*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713324-Traditional-Review-Format
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#713324 added December 9, 2010 at 9:23pm
Restrictions: None
Traditional Review Format

Traditional Review Format

I have decided in doing a traditional writing.com review to use the following format.

Macro: General Observations and impressions:

Observation 1
Observation 2
Observation 3

What I liked: Things that stood out or seemed particulary well done.

Observation 1
Observation 2
Observation 3

Evaluation Criteria

1) Wow Factor: The WOW! factor is the energy and excitement generated by the work. An objectiveVvalue (OV)would be about 40% of the evaluation.

2) Story Line: Is there a stroy line and how much of the treatment does it share with the erotica. In an Erotica vignette there should be a balance between the two say fifty/fifty as opposed to a mainline work which is about 95 story/5 erotica. An OV ov 20% of eval.

3) Structure: Here the reviewer looks at the integration of erotica through out the piece rather that having the erotica appended on the end of a story line....Also considered is the integration of dialog, exposition and action. An OV of 20%.

4) Streamlining :Looks at the flow...is it gramatically correct, words spelled right as will as overuse of adjectives, clauses and phrases that detracts of clouds the imagery of the words.
It also looks at resonance for little hics and hitches...sometimes called speed bumps....Anything that impeads the flow of the data into a the bio processor of the reader.
An OV of 20%.




© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713324-Traditional-Review-Format