*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714568-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1713785
Young man's struggle with money, women and literature.
#714568 added January 2, 2011 at 5:41pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
I have really slipped off the radar here. This was supposed to serve as a motivational way to record my academic progress while studying literature. Truth be told, my progress was completely destroyed when my Macbook Pro and all of the work I had done on it got stolen from the library - my faith in humanity dramatically diminished. I never really got back on top of things and ended the term very poorly, I do not look forward to receiving the marks for the work I have done. This next, and technically final, term of university has been given a similar start as the last, this time I don't really have anything to steal. I am a good way into Ulysses, which is the primary novel for one of my modules and making sure that I actually do something productive every day. I am training again and things seem to be going well.

My priorities need to extend to my life beyond university. I am purely scared of Graduate Scheme applications in case I get something wrong, but they seem like my best chance of avoiding my home town and staying somewhere more independent and generally ambitious.

© Copyright 2011 Phoenix (UN: phoinixh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714568-Monday