*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714803-The-First-Prototypes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#714803 added January 5, 2011 at 6:00pm
Restrictions: None
The First Prototypes
The first Prototypes

Now if you look at the first prototypes for say the automobile or airplane, about all you can say is that they were functional. This is to say they worked. Thus I suspect that first forms of life were those one celled variations like amoebas and paramecia’s or rotifers like we studied about in biology class.

Still they had utility and performed and seeing them scurry about must have given their designers and manufacturers a great deal of satisfaction. As they spread out an began to multiply imagine how he/she must have felt entering there in and going along for the ride….exploring the planet from one end to the other seeing all the features it had to offer…it must have been a rush.

As these microorganisms reached the end of their service lives or met a premature end….replication had occurred and for every one that perished ten stepped up to take their places, making room for the creator’s spirit to transfer his lodgings and transfer an ever greater part of his self into these amazing new surroundings.

Then after awhile some of these one celled organisms began to differentiate into multi-celled and over time began growing in complexity, evolving with ever greater efficiency as they adapted to their environment. And so the process went until today we have reached the point to where we are now.

So ask yourself, if something smart enough to create the great wonder of these life forms as we know them, and to live there-in as a spirit that flows freely about….would not this something wish to have something to say about the direction in which nature was heading?

Would not this sprit wish to exercise rule and influence over the life forms that host its very existence….If this sprit can do what it did, with an intelligence that transcends anything held in the parts, either individually or collectively why is it that the whole fails to communicate to the parts and chooses instead to exist as a thought process independent of his creation?

The question becomes, did our creator become bored and move away one day leaving its legacy to strut and fret in some sort of a random and unguided manner, or does the presence of this sprit remain, choosing to let the life forms which surround its entity operate pretty much as they see fit.

Stated another way….is our God dead, has it departed or is it simply ambivalent to what we are about….Could it be that that the answer to all three is no?

I know you are all waiting with baited breath for the answer and I will continue to be your facilitator, or guide or whatever, but don’t expect too much….my processor is an abbacus in a sea of hand held calculators...no greater than yours and the only thing I bring to the table is the interest to examine these questions that most of you are too busy to consider. I wish Buford Finsterwald were here…He would surely be a great addition to the examination of these perplexing questions….His light is bright indeed, but with 8 billion lights out there maybe there are others like him that might drop by for a chat.

(Reminder: If the spirit is present can and how does it communicate with the parts.)

© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714803-The-First-Prototypes