*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716971-Why-Ill-Never-Marry-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1747408
Playboy Zachariah Switch sheds some light on why he is who he is before his transformation
#716971 added February 1, 2011 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Why I'll Never Marry [Part 1]
I'm not relationship person. I never have been. I don't have that burning desire to find the love of my life, unlike so many my age . I try to explain that to my conquests; however, my words almost always fall on deaf ears.





I have never led anyone to believe that I might consider being in a relationship with them. The realization of this fact comes to each person at different speeds. Some don't care and are happy to have me--if only for one night while others convince themselves that I am just secretive about my 'feelings'. These more naive people, I've found, can be more erratic when they realize the truth. Leslie was one of these.





Leslie and I first met a couple of months ago. I was at one of the family's casinos in Region Six playing tievel with house cred at a table that had four players left, when she came up to me with a glass of black fire--my favorite drink. At the time I thought it was a coincidence, but now that I look back on it, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she had been stalking me prior to that moment.





She was wrapped in tight indigo fabric that clung to her decent breasts so forcibly that it looked as if they were fighting for air. While she just stood and watched the game for a few minutes, the combination of booze and breasts distracted me enough to lose track of the rat, and I lost. After which, I approached her.





© Copyright 2011 davidvanhorne (UN: davidvanhorne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
davidvanhorne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716971-Why-Ill-Never-Marry-Part-1