*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718098-Friday-February-18-2011-704pm
Rated: 13+ · Book · Environment · #1392154
A modest journal.
#718098 added February 22, 2011 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
Friday, February 18, 2011, 7:04pm
Friday, February 18, 2011, 7:04pm

         Weird.  Thought it was Thursday until I saw all the girls in jeans today at the office.  I was like, "Man, don't tell me it's Friday.  I thought it was Thursday."  Actually made my day all the more better.

         It has been a hectic week and I got a lot accomplished personally and at work. 

         Yesterday, as I was walking out of Starbucks a severe pain hit me in the left knee area.  It was excruciatingly stronger as I got into my car.  Then at the office, I whinced in pain every time I moved.  Whoa!  So, I made an appointment to see an orthopaedist.

         Today, I went to see the orthopaedist for a 2:30pm appointment.  I was relieved to find I have a common problem associated with running and sports...  I used to run regularly just a few years back until I started walking to be more gentle on my joints.  He prescribed an anti-inflamatory and set me up with a few sessions of physical therapy.  He said that he can help me.  Yay!  Hip, hip horray!

         I returned to the office at about 4:10pm and rushed to electronically file an Answer in one case and a Demand for Jury Trial in another and then hustled to get letters copied and into the mail.  Today is the beginning of Mardi Gras downtown Mobile.  I had to get out of the office before 5:30pm or be stuck in traffic.  Made it out timely.  Yay!

         Came straight home, changed, poured a glass of wine and turned on the boob tube... the ID (Investigation Discovery) channel.  There is a guy on there tonight whom I know, from working for an attorney in St. Pete.  Steve Lamb is telling his story of receiving/smuggling marijuana into St. Pete.  Interesting.

         Have a nice weekend.  I intend to do the same.  God bless!

© Copyright 2011 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718098-Friday-February-18-2011-704pm