*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719660-New-Horizons-Writing-Academy-NHWA
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#719660 added March 12, 2011 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
New Horizons Writing Academy (NHWA)
A novelist friend of mine was told by her publisher to set up a web site and blog for the purposes of promoting her Novel. I looked at it and she had done a pretty cool job, doing it all on her own and not spending money she didn’t have.

After getting my Class well along I thought…hey! I have a blog….Last week it went over 1000 hits….even though things have fallen off since I upped the classification to 18+… why don’t I advertise my course on my blog….maybe post some links there to a coupe of the pages, like the home page, the welcome letter, maybe the Introduction page.

Then the thought came to me….why not post some links to some of the other interesting courses offered at New Horizon’s Writing Academy (NHWA). After all NHWA is a part of WDC and for a few Gps a writer can learn from some very talented and dedicated instructors….This is a serious education minded group of writers that produces a well thought out and comprehensive product. I was amazed by the Scope of the enterprise and the dedication of the Instructors. Despite it’s presence and History here I’d never even heard of it until I saw they were looking for a Drama Teacher.

As I often remark on my blog that dummies books are one of the ways I learn best…Now I will expand that to courses offered by NHWA. Don’t make me drive for an hour to a local tech school or University class that at best wastes the better part of the time trying to serve a room full of students at different levels of experience and ability….NHWA offers self paced instruction, tailored to the student, from the convenience of your laptop, at the ridiculously affordable price of 3K GP‘s per course. How affordable is that…? Anybody here can raise the tuition in a couple of hours doing a few quality reviews. There is even tuition assistance. And if you don’t know how to do a good review, there is a very smart lady who will teach you how to do one in short order.

Since I am a junior staff member I won’t be doing any posting until I get the go ahead from the Academy but look for me to be posting links in the future. As a matter of fact I’ll go out on a limb and post a link to the main office. "Invalid Item

© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719660-New-Horizons-Writing-Academy-NHWA