*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724324-Arnolds-Bad-Behavior-and-the-Press
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #1437803
I've maxed out. Closed this blog.
#724324 added May 19, 2011 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
Arnold's Bad Behavior and the Press
      We just can't pass a sensational story. The name of the "other woman" and her teenage son have been released by shock-driven press with no regard for the boy or what this will do to his life. Other kids will tease him, he'll be ashamed to go out, not because of his parents' immoral behavior, but for the verbal abuse and the picture takers. 

      The press overstepped. Too much publicity has been given to this. Although Maria has acted with grace, she, too, has not been allowed her privacy. I actually gave Arnold a lot of credit because of her. Now that I know he betrayed her loyalty and trust, he has no respect from me. The best thing about him just walked out on him.

      The press needs to back off the boy, the servant-mistress, and Maria. Go after Arnold. He deserves it, or better yet, let him fade away in anonymity. The lack of fame and attention probably would hurt the most.

© Copyright 2011 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724324-Arnolds-Bad-Behavior-and-the-Press